With a built-in growth chart and room for photos, this beautiful decor accent from Krylon collects memories as your child grows.
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Paint - Ivory (#51504)
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Paint - Emerald Green (#52016)
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Paint - Rich Plum (#51914)
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Paint - Ballet Slipper (#53534)
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Paint - Sun Yellow (#51806)
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Primer - White (#51315)
- Krylon Easy-Tack™ Repositionable Adhesive - Clear (#7020)
- Krylon Short Cuts® Hobby/Craft Paint Pens - White (#SCP913)
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Paint - Mountain View (#53548)
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Paint - Blue Ocean Breeze (#51512)
- Morning Glory Companion (3 step stencil plates) Stencil
- (W) 5 1/2" × (D) 1/2" × (H) 4' pine wood board
- 1 3/4" Wood pole rings
- 1/2" Cup Hooks
- Large Picture Hanger
- Sand paper
- Low-tack masking tape
- Kraft paper
- Tape measure
- High tack glue
- Paper Towels
- To prepare board: Sand wood and remove sanding dust with a damp paper towel. Apply 2 to 3 thin coats of white primer to wooden board and wood pole rings. Let dry. Set rings aside.
- To paint board: Apply 2 to 3 thin coats of Ivory. Let dry. Cut craft paper to cover front and back sides of board and tape down, leaving side edges exposed. Apply 2 to 3 thin coats of Blue Ocean Breeze to sides. Let dry.
- To apply stencil: Spray Easy-Tack Repositionable Adhesive on back of first stencil plate. Wait five minutes, and position at top of board. Cover rest of board with craft paper and tape down. Apply 2 to 3 light coats of Blue Ocean Breeze on leaf cut outs and Sun Yellow on flower center cut outs. Let dry.
- Repeat step 3 with second stencil plate using one light coat of Emerald Green on leaf cut outs.
- Repeat step 3 with third stencil plate using one light coat of Rich Plum and overspray with one light coat of Mountain View on flower cut outs.
- Reposition third stencil plate again and apply two light coats of Ballet Slipper on flower cut outs.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 on middle and lower half of wooden plank.
- To make height graduations: Use tape measure and paint pen to mark height graduations on sides.
- To make frames: Apply 2 to 3 thin coats of Blue Ocean Breeze to primed wood rings. Let dry. Add floral detail by positioning flower stencil on ring and apply rich Plum, Mountain View, and Ballet Slipper. Glue photos to back of rings. Use cup hooks to hang frames.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.