Follow Us on Facebook
Get updates from FaveCrafts.com posted directly to your News Feed.
Bat Puppet Foam Project
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Grab the kids and print our free craft patterns to create this easy Halloween craft from I Love to Create. It's quick and kids will love the final product. Halloween playtime has never been more fun!
1. Cut two glove and ear patterns from black felt, two wings from black Fun Foam and two inner ears from orange. Glue orange pieces inside ears.
2. Squeeze out an Orange line from top point of wings to bottom. Set aside to dry.
3. Glue peeper eyes to orange pompons.
4. Cut 3” pieces of pipe cleaners for fangs. Pierce two holes in upper part of mouth and insert pipe cleaners and pull.
5. For legs, cut a strand of pipe cleaner in half. Cut second strand into four pieces. Twist two shorter pieces together in center to form claws. Twist larger strand onto feet for leg.
6. Pierce two holes in felt glove and insert legs, coiling reverse side to secure.
7. Fit both gloves parts together. Apply glue to edges of one side, leaving 1” open for mouth. Position mouth and glue entire glove, leaving opening for hand. Secure with clothespins.
8. Glue wings to back of glove. Secure with clothespins.
For another bat project click here!
Related Products to Buy from CutRateCrafts.com - save 15-30%