Try these simple Halloween crafts from Vicki O'Dell. This ghost tree is an adorable way to decorate your home for Halloween.
- Muslin or other lightweight fabric
- Embroidery floss
- Tootsie Pop or other candy sucker
- Cut out several 6x6 inch squares of muslin or other light weight cotton fabric.
- Fold the square into quarters to find the center.
- Thread a length of embroidery floss (with a needle) through the center to make a hanger. Tie in a knot.
- Place the Tootsie Pop or other candy sucker in the center and pull the fabric down over the sucker. Tie a length of embroider floss around the stick to form the head and body.
- With a Sharpie® marker make faces on the ghosts.