Using cardstock, glitter and other fun embellishments you can make this rainbow glitter Easter egg card from Art Glitter for the holiday season. Send as many as you want to all your friends. The finished product is beautiful.
- Cardstock: Yellow, pale Pink
- Art Glitter Fine Vintage Glass Glitter: #614 Jerome Gold, #609 Grape Arbor, #603 Shamrock, #601 Royal Rose, #604 Ultramarine
- Table Spoon
- Copy Paper: one sheet for each glitter color and embossing powder
- Sticky Paper: Art Glitter
- Sticky Strip: Art Glitter
- Art Glitter Ultrafine Opaque #65 Old Gold
- Designer Dries Clear adhesive with Metal Tip attached: Art Glitter
- Stamp: Holly Berry House Originals, Egg Medallion #6092L
- Glue Stamp Pad: The Essential Glue Pad by Tsukineko
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
- Decorative Scissors
- Cut/fold pink cardstock to 4.25” x 5.5”. Set opened glitter jars on copy paper.
- Stamp egg image onto yellow cardstock with glue stamp pad. Starting at bottom of egg, spoon on a glitter color of choice and tap off excess away from open image. Spoon on additional colors as desired, working towards middle of image, then turn image and start from top to center again until image is covered in glitter.
- Cover entire image with embossing powder, slide off excess and heat set with heat tool. Cut egg out with decorative scissors, leaving a small border around edge of egg.
- Cut sticky paper to 3.5” x 5”, remove protective covering. Place egg in center of sticky paper carefully. Spoon on a line of glitter across sticky paper angling towards center of image, slide/tap excess off across same glittered spot. Continue to cover exposed sticky paper with glitter lines, alternating colors. Cover entire image with Old Gold ultrafine glitter to fill in any open spaces. Emboss and heat set.
- Trim approx. ¼” edge off front open flap of card with decorative scissors. Lay sticky strip on inside, right hand edge of card. Remove protective red coating and cover with glitter color of choice. Emboss and heat set.
- Glue rainbow glittered egg to center of card. Place glue dots around border allowing space for another dot in-between each one. Spoon on glitter color of choice, place more glue dots in-between glittered dots and glitter with a different color. Feel free to add more dots, embellishments where desired.