Use a simple sponge to create cute baby chick puff balls on a baby onesie. This painted onesie from Cathie & Steve is cute for Easter or anytime.
- 4408 - FolkArt ® Fabric™ Paint - Brush On - Pure Orange
- 4414 - FolkArt ® Fabric™ Paint - Brush On - Yellow Light
- 4449 - FolkArt ® Fabric™ Paint - Dimensional - Licorice
- Sponge with fine holes
- Detail paintbrush
- Cut the sponge into a small circle the size of the bottom of the paint bottle. (I just traced the paint bottle.)Place a sheet of wax paper in between the front and back layer of the onesie. Dip the sponge into the yellow paint and softly pounce onto the onesie. Reload the sponge with paint and pounce 2 more times.
- Add eyes and feet with black dimensional paint. Use orange paint and a detail brush to add a smile or beak with orange paint.