Unique handmade jewelry designs are a breeze with your eCraft electronic die cutting machine by Craftwell. These Snazzy Earrings are original, lightweight, and affordable. Handmade jewelry is also a great gift idea!
- eCraft machine
- Fabric (make sure it's printable)
- Heat-n-Bond adhesive
- Earring hooks
- Use the Fundamentals 1 SD card, which comes with the eCraft, to find the heart used here (feel free to use any design that works for you).
- Prepare your fabric for inkjet printing. We recommend using the Bubble Jet Set 2000. It makes fabric able to be used in an inkjet printer. The image will remain and not run off of your item.
- Soak the cotton fabric in the Bubble Jet Set solution for five minutes. After it is dry, iron it on freezer paper.
- Cut it into eleven by eight and a half inches. It is now ready for the printer.
- After printing place the fabric in the eCraft and cut out your design. The software that comes with the machine makes it so easy to place your design. This machine also works with "SCAL" and "MTC".
- After cutting out all of your pieces, apply Heat-n-Bond to the back of the earring pieces so you can adhere them to each other.
- Use a thread (we recommend button hole twist thread) to connect the pieces. Don't forget to mirror imag the two sides so they hang correctly.
- Once the pieces are placed together, punch the hole for the jump ring.