It's tempting to want to make the most intricate, advanced patterns when you're first learning a new skill, but usually it's better to start simple and work your way up. With crochet skirts, however, the patterns look intricate and advanced, but they aren't necessarily too hard for a beginner! Learn how to crochet a skirt with one of these pretty, girly patterns and you'll be well on your way to becoming a crochet expert. Whether you're crocheting for kids or yourself, this article includes a crochet skirt pattern you can use. These skirts are girly, feminine, and fun!
How to Crochet a Skirt
Table of Contents
Free Crochet Skirt Patterns
If you're looking for free crochet skirt patterns to make for yourself, check out these four stylish patterns. You'll learn how to crochet a skirt that you'll actually want to wear! These skirts range from high fashion weekend attire to summery beachwear. Make one to wear over a swimsuit or a more demure skirt to wear all by itself.
- Mod Mini Skirt: Channel Twiggy in this retro striped Mod Mini Skirt! These free, easy crochet patterns from Red Heart Yarn are for the fashionistas who crochet--this is not your grandma's crochet pattern!
- Tropical Honeymoon Skirt: This crochet skirt is the perfect beach cover-up or sarong to wear on your honeymoon in the topics. Make the tropical honeymoon skirt using these free crochet tutorials from Red Heart Yarn.
- Florida Beach Skirt: If you wear this crochet skirt, you'll feel like you're on a beach in Florida! Using some free crochet patterns from Red Heart Yarn, you can create this Florida Beach Skirt to wear on long walks on the beach.
- Simple Crochet Skirt: Learn how to crochet a skirt with this free crochet pattern. A crochet skirt is a unique way to add texture and depth to an outfit.
Crocheting for Kids
These easy crochet projects for kids to wear are so adorable and girly! If your daughter or granddaughter is a girly girl, she'll love these skirt crochet patterns for kids. Learn how to crochet a skirt for a special little girl using one of these patterns, and you'll be hooked!
- Strawberry Truffles Skirt: The Strawberry Truffles skirt is a cute crochet baby skirt pattern made with rows of adorable crocheted ruffles! This free crochet pattern makes a great gift for a baby or little girl.
- The Cutest Ever Skirt: Is your daughter or granddaughter The Cutest Ever? Then crochet her this skirt using free crochet patterns from Red Heart Yarn. The Cutest Ever Skirt combines ruffles, frills, flowers, and sparkles. There's also a matching headband!
- Inner Tube Skirt: If you know a little girl who loves frills, ruffles, and bright colors, this Inner Tube Skirt from Red Heart Yarn is for her! Learn how to crochet this skirt that resembles an inner tube for your fashionista granddaughter.
- Girls' Crochet Skirt: Try this girl's version of the adult crochet skirt. This free crochet pattern will show you how to make the girl's crochet skirt with either an elastic waistband or belt loops for adding your own fun belt.