17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Westcott began in 1872 as a ruler company and was then bought by Acme United Corporation, located in Connecticut. Over the years the Westcott brand has grown to become the "World’s Favorite Scissors Brand" whose innovative designs have reached across many other product lines. The Westcott high-quality, innovative scissors come in several different designs, each tailored specifically for their segment; kids, students, home or the office.
Westcott is always thinking of new ways to push the limits of cutting edge innovation as can be seen by their exclusive new line of cutting tools with Non-Stick blades!
In addition to achieving a "Good Design Award" for their electric pencil sharpeners, Westcott is a pioneering leader in many other product categories including: paper trimmers, math tools, rulers, hobby knives and more!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Products Reviewed on FaveCrafts:
- Collection of Quilting Books and Patterns
- Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors Package
Westcott Scissors and Holster
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Clover Sewing Prize Pack
- Little B
- Little B Embellishment Bundle
- Sprinrite Basket of Bulky Yarn
- Arch Columns Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Baby's First Valentine's Day Shirt
- Dyed Leopard Print Easter Egg Craft
- Polymer Clay Shamrock Pin St. Patrick's Day Craft
- Sparkly St. Patrick's Day Treat Bags
- Stenciled Ornament Kit from Stencil1