We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
My mission…with this blog…and anything that I write on this blog is to inspire you to be clever in your own life. I hope you find projects here that you go out and do for yourself…and I hope you enjoy every minute of it.
There is a sense of accomplishment that is so powerful when you can say…”yes, I made that…” A sense of pride is always a good thing. I am a firm believer that you are never supposed to stop learning. And the best part about learning something new is to share it with someone else. I am always sharing…whether it is a recipe, project, decorating tip, photography skill, the list goes on and on. My hope is that you enjoy learning too…and you pass it on. Just a bit of my background…I studied Communications and Visual Art at the University of Dayton (go Flyers!) and I graduated in 1995. I have twins who are almost 12 (yikes!!) and am fortunate to be married to my very best friend (we met at UD). We are so blessed :) I truly feel that I have found what I have been looking for…for so long.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts