Some Odd Girl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Some Odd Girl started in January 2009 as a digital stamp company that began from a love of art and crafting. We continued to grow and in May 2011 released our first clear photopolymer stamp sets!
We are a small company from Michigan with a one of a kind, fun and "odd" style that is dedicated to bringing the best we have to offer every time. From our cute critters to our elegant Nouveau Girls to our sweet characters that stampers and crafters can relate to when creating something special, we put the same kind of love into every set and hand illustration as you would into every creation.
All of our designs are done by owner/artist Kristy Dalman.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Products Reviewed on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Girls Gathered Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Summer Beach Wreath
- Father's Day Keychain
- Jaws-Dropping DIY Jewelry
- Beware of Sharks DIY Wreath
- Chum-Chomping Cootie Catcher
- Cushy Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Ten Minute Hair Bows
- Grapefruit Body Polish Recipe
- Easiest Ever DIY Headband