We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
My name is Rebekah Fox and I'm the person behind St. Gemma's Art and Needlework. For the past couple years I've been a craft blogger talking about the things I love to do: sewing, knitting, crochet, quilting, etc. (I've dabbled in many other crafts such as polymer clay, basket weaving, cross-stitch, plastic canvas, and much more. Hey, a person needs to try at least once, right?) For awhile blogging was the primary way for me to share my passion for crafting and giving people helpful tutorials, so I've been really excited to join the FaveCrafts website and expand my horizons. Besides showing people my crafting process, I enjoy creating things to sell in my Etsy shop and a craft room that is located at my family's fruit and vegetable roadside stand. Living on a farm where you grow plants from seed to fruit has helped me develop a love for things that are homemade and handcrafted. The feeling you get from making something as opposed to buying it, is something very special and empowering. If you ever crafted--even one little project--you know what I'm talking about and I'm so looking forward to broadening the possibilities of the FaveCrafts community!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Glow in the Dark Table Tutorial
- Convertible Cowl Knitting Pattern
- Painted Apple Mason Jar Craft
- Cotton Candy Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- After School Snack Painted Wooden Caddy
- Mouse Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Snowman Hat Crochet Pattern
- Pumpkin Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Back To School Homemade Tote Bag
- Wavy Square Crochet Pattern