We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
My name is Rebekah Fox and I'm the person behind St. Gemma's Art and Needlework. For the past couple years I've been a craft blogger talking about the things I love to do: sewing, knitting, crochet, quilting, etc. (I've dabbled in many other crafts such as polymer clay, basket weaving, cross-stitch, plastic canvas, and much more. Hey, a person needs to try at least once, right?) For awhile blogging was the primary way for me to share my passion for crafting and giving people helpful tutorials, so I've been really excited to join the FaveCrafts website and expand my horizons. Besides showing people my crafting process, I enjoy creating things to sell in my Etsy shop and a craft room that is located at my family's fruit and vegetable roadside stand. Living on a farm where you grow plants from seed to fruit has helped me develop a love for things that are homemade and handcrafted. The feeling you get from making something as opposed to buying it, is something very special and empowering. If you ever crafted--even one little project--you know what I'm talking about and I'm so looking forward to broadening the possibilities of the FaveCrafts community!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More