We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Pennie has been crafting since the age of six when her grandmother showed her how to sew. This was the start of a love of crafts of all kinds. She now designs her own original patterns for cross stitch, beading and needlepoint. She now sells her original works from her web site and ArtFire handmade market. One of her designs was published in the August 2010 issue of Bead and Button magazine.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid