We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Janet M. Perry is the Internet’s leading expert on needlepoint. A pioneer in teaching technique-driven classes and in finding ways to make advanced techniques easy, she is dedicated to making needlepoint “fast, fun, and affordable.” Janet loves to teach on-line classes and her classes provide lots of additional material and instruction beyond the printed materials. Stitchers at all levels have fallen in love with her offerings. Janet makes her home on an island in San Francisco Bay and is available to write stitch guides for stitchers throughout the world and for private lessons and consultations in the Bay Area. Currently she isat work on new clubs, classes, books, and affordable projects and kits.
Nuts about Needlepoint (blog, updated daily)
All about Needlepoint (reference site and on-line shop)
Needlepoint Plaids (birthday plaids & tartans for cross stitch &
Stitch Guide Site (custom and ready-made stitch guides for needlepoint)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wooden Necklace Organizer
- Framed Earring Organizer
- Teacher Appreciation Printable Art
- Happiest DIY Office Curtains
- Inspired Charms Crochet Bracelet
- Flowery Front Door Recycled Craft
- Two Hues Crochet Baby Blanket
- Panda Crochet Wrap Pattern
- My Wonderful Walls
- Girls Gathered Dress Free Sewing Pattern