Corey Colwell Lipson and Lynn Colwell
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
About Lynn and Corey
Lynn and Corey are a mother-daughter team whose passion is to help people green up their celebrations. Through creativity, laughter and collaboration, they are here to show that learning to be green during holidays and celebrations can be easy, affordable and fun for the whole family.
Once upon a time, a mom and her daughter were talking. (Moms and daughters tend to do a lot of that.) Daughter Corey had come up with an idea. She wanted to make Halloween healthier and more Earth friendly, so she founded Green Halloween. Mother Lynn thought this was brilliant (and not just because Corey is her daughter, although that may have figured into it a tiny bit), but wondered, why stop there? Why not apply the same principles to every holiday and celebration? The two decided to meld their passion for celebrations that are good for people and the Earth and find ways to spread the word.
About their Book, Celebrate Green! Creating Eco-Savvy Holidays, Celebrations and Traditions for the Whole Family
Corey and Lynn believe the overwhelmingly positive feedback is the result of the book offering so much more than anyone expected. Not only is it bursting with tips and ideas for celebrating green, but it boasts recipes, craft projects, and actual facts! Yes! If you're interested in the "why's" behind their alternatives, you'll find them. If you only want to figure out what the heck to get your mother-in-law for Christmas that will make her sing your praises to her son without costing you or the planet, it's there too.
Celebrate Green! is sprinkled with personal anecdotes because, as amazing as it may seem, Corey and Lynn are real, live human beings. You get to meet, know and (hopefully) enjoy them through the book. And once you know them, you'll begin to fall for their ideas even if you're a bit skeptical at first. They don't hit you over the head and make you feel like a complete eco-idiot for not jumping on your bicycle, and heading to the food co-op to stock up on a year's worth of beeswax birthday candles. They simply offer you so many sensible, interesting, and creative ideas that you'll find it hard to resist trying some of them.
If you're looking for a serious tome about greening up events, you've come to the wrong place. But if you're seeking a fun-filled romp jammed with practical, inexpensive, joyful ways to celebrate in eco-friendly fashion, you're in business with Celebrate Green!
More from Corey and Lynn
Celebrate Green Craft Projects at FaveCrafts
Video: Charms for Mom
Video: 20 Photo Ball
Video: Jewelry Frame
Video: Mother's Day Box Card
Video: Teapot Wall Vase
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Animal Hats
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie