We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I am a writer and work-at-home Dad, and founder of Theme a Party, a website devoted to birthday parties, entertaining tips, kid's crafts, and baby shower ideas. With two preschool daughters of my own, I'm enjoying keeping them entertained while expanding their imagination with craft projects and games. As a child, I remember my first act of entrepreneurship--crafting old shoe boxes with decorative paper cardboard shapes, then trying to sell them up and down the street (nobody took any). But I've been crafting fun little projects with homemade items ever since.
I am a web designer by trade, and earned my degree in English and Medieval History (of all things)--thus, working at home! I am also a Halloween fanatic and edit a Halloween site called Halloweenalliance.com, which features home haunt projects, children's crafts, homemade halloween decorations, party recipes, spooky stories and more.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid