We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I am a writer and work-at-home Dad, and founder of Theme a Party, a website devoted to birthday parties, entertaining tips, kid's crafts, and baby shower ideas. With two preschool daughters of my own, I'm enjoying keeping them entertained while expanding their imagination with craft projects and games. As a child, I remember my first act of entrepreneurship--crafting old shoe boxes with decorative paper cardboard shapes, then trying to sell them up and down the street (nobody took any). But I've been crafting fun little projects with homemade items ever since.
I am a web designer by trade, and earned my degree in English and Medieval History (of all things)--thus, working at home! I am also a Halloween fanatic and edit a Halloween site called Halloweenalliance.com, which features home haunt projects, children's crafts, homemade halloween decorations, party recipes, spooky stories and more.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft
- Large Silk DIY Flower Arrangement
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Easy DIY Castle Printables
- Simple Yarn Easter Baskets