We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Amy Thompson is a stay-at-home mom and explorer of all things. You are as likely to find her at a beekeeping class as with her nose buried in a book on co-sleeping or raw food. Her Maine roots and current western locale make for a dynamic cultural balancing act as she gardens her few square feet of front lawn in the heart of the city.
In between degrees (anthropology and teaching social studies) she worked as a corporate ethnographer for product design and strategy firms. Where she’s at right now, however, at home with a baby (and one on the way!), a small flock of chickens and something tasty on the stove, is by far her favorite career yet. She loves sharing her experiences with urban homesteading, natural family living, bee keeping, attachment parenting, crafting and creating, whole food cooking, urban chicken “farming,” unschooling and whatever else is inspiring her.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Fabric Advent Calendar
- No-Knit Felt Mittens
- Baby Sheets to Skirts
- Reusable Cloth Snack Bags
- Snowballs for the Bath
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More