We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Amber Carrillo is a mother of four who lives on the North Shore of Oahu in Hawaii. She grew up in Hawaii. She first started sewing about 12 years ago when she decided on a whim to make a quilt for her mom for Mother's Day.
Her best friend showed her how to work her little Brother sewing machine and off she went. Her love of sewing started there but she didn't get serious about it until about 5 years ago when she discovered the online world of fabric shops and blogs. She soon started her own blog and has been sewing and quilting ever since.
Amber homeschools her children so she tries to get in sewing time whenever she can. She has been a part of a few virtual quilting bees, including the amazing Ringo Pie bee. She also loves playing soccer.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More