We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Amber Carrillo is a mother of four who lives on the North Shore of Oahu in Hawaii. She grew up in Hawaii. She first started sewing about 12 years ago when she decided on a whim to make a quilt for her mom for Mother's Day.
Her best friend showed her how to work her little Brother sewing machine and off she went. Her love of sewing started there but she didn't get serious about it until about 5 years ago when she discovered the online world of fabric shops and blogs. She soon started her own blog and has been sewing and quilting ever since.
Amber homeschools her children so she tries to get in sewing time whenever she can. She has been a part of a few virtual quilting bees, including the amazing Ringo Pie bee. She also loves playing soccer.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Delightful Daisy DIY Wall Art
- Joyful Trees DIY Wall Art
- Darling Daisy Embroidered Shoes
- Southwest iPhone Embroidery Pattern
- Creative Scarves Book Review
- American Indian-Inspired Beaded Belt
- Crochet Chain Links Pillow
- Felt Succulent Banner
- Nautical Knock-off Bracelet Pattern
- Jazzed Up Friendship Bracelet