We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Independent knitwear and crochet designer Alla Koval of My Little City Girl specializes in unique kid's wear. In addition to selling from two clothing collections, Koval offers patterns for sale and for free at her website. Her fans send in pictures of garments made from her designs which she proudly displays in the online collection. We are overjoyed to have her share her free patterns with the FaveCrafts readers.
In the past four years, Alla has created over 140 designs and sold hundreds of custom made items online. Visit My Little City Girl to see all of her unique crochet patterns.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Vanilla Meringue Cowl
- Garden Party Hat
- Cute Summer Crochet Cuffs for Kids
- Diagonal Scarf
- Kid's Fur Cuffs or Boot Inserts
- Kid's Orange Crochet Tank
- Seashells Crochet Scarf
- Vintage Rose Crochet Hat
- Pineapple Crochet Scarf
- Brown Crochet Scarf
- How to Make Fringe for Knitting or Crochet
- Pastel Brooch
- Cute Hoot Hat
- Easy Flower Crochet Necklace Pattern
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts