Make a clipboard that Santa or any of his helpers would enjoy with easy image templates.
DecoArt Products Required
Laurie Speltz's Instant Images
- IIT01 - 3/4 in. Flat Brush
- IIT04 - #4 Flat Brush
- IIT05 - #1 Short Liner Brush
- IIT06 - 3/8 in. Duo Tool
- IIT07 - 1/4 in. Duo Tool
- IIJ09 - Santa & Company Journal Template
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DAO3 - Buttermilk
- DAO34 - Lavender
- DAO64 - Burnt Umber
- DAO78 - Flesh Tone
- DA128 - Deep Burgundy
- DA132 - Hauser Medium Green
- DA191 - Camel
- DA228 - Bright Orange
- DA269 - Foliage Green --- NEW!!
- Scrapbook paper
- Chipboard shapes
- Glitter alphabet stickers
- Permanent ink pens
- Wooden or chipboard mini clipboard with bulldog clip
- Cut paper to fit clipboard.
- Base red chipboard circle with Deep Burgundy and purple one with Lavender.
- Add snowflakes with Snow White. Add dots of Lavender, Snow White, and Bright Orange as desired. Add Lavender heart on snowflake.
- Words are based with Deep Burgundy. Pounce bottom of letters with Burnt Umber. Pounce top of "Santa" with Snow White. Add snow drifts on top of letters with liner brush. Dot letters with Snow White and Hauser Medium Green.
- Add stickers to paper.
- Base Santa beard with Buttermilk. Shade edge of beard with Camel and add lines on beard with liner brush. Face is based with Flesh Tone. Shade edge of face and add nose with Deep Burgundy. Add mustache, eyebrows, and dots with Snow White. Eyes are Lamp Black.
- Green sections of hat are Hauser Medium Green. Add lines on hatband with Buttermilk. Pounce Snow White on top of hat and add dots.
- Red section is Deep Burgundy with Foliage Green dots.
- Purple section is Lavender with Snow White dots. Orange section is based with Bright Orange; dots are Deep Burgundy.
- Add details with permanent ink pens.
- Adhere paper to clipboard.
- Glue chipboard shapes and buttons; tie ribbons as desired.
Refer to template and tool packages for additional information on template and tool usage and techniques.