The Perfect Apron
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Aprons are hot! Everyone is making, giving, and getting expressive and delightful aprons for every occasion. Rob Merrett has put together 35 fun and flirty designs that will delight all ages from the child chef to the young mother to the gourmet weekend kitchen guerilla. It’s nice the book comes with over 20 full size patterns as most of us dread having to enlarge and proportion on our own. The book has a retro feel with a dash of the jolly 20s-30s, a pinch of the rocking 50s, and a teaspoon of the hip 60s. Motifs and colors are bold, cheerful, and make you smile. The instructions are well written for the novice and experienced sewer. Each apron has a designer finish with great embellishments. Get hip, get to making some aprons!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More