We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This book features classic tile mosaic with millefiori, an intricate glass design done in long canes (just like clay, but very hot!) that are then cut down into coin or disks that can be used as a mosaic element. The book does an excellent job of covering the basics including supplies and tools. No worries if you are a beginner, the information you need to gather your supplies is ready for you to make your shopping list. I learned a lot from the cutting section and I’ve done mosaics before. The projects are true eye candy. I liked that the book included some simple patterns, but didn’t stop there. I fell in love with the Bottle Cap Millefiori Art project and made 2 dozen for my friends. Warning, it is addictive! This book has a deep and rich color theme befitting the Renaissance spirit. Skye created one of the most exciting mosaic how-to books I’ve ever seen. This book is a winner. I’m also looking forward to creating some paper mosaics from the patterns in the book. A real inspiration.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid