Crafting with Fleece
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Who doesn't love a quick and easy project? If you've only got a few minutes to spare, you're going to love the projects you'll find in Crafting with Fleece. Made up of several projects you can tie or glue together, these ideas require little to no sewing, so they're easy and fun for crafters of all skill levels.
Fleece comes in a variety of colors and styles, so there's no limit to the fun projects you can make with this book. Simply find a couple of patterns you like and you can easily work up a blanket in no time! Turn fleece scraps into fun scarves, and make fun dorm and apartment accessories in no time at all.
Don't have time to crochet a cowl? The Fleece Cowl can help you make something in no time flat. Great to give as a stocking stuffer or Christmas gift, this project is easy and stress-free, making it perfect for holiday gift giving. Looking to add color to your bedroom? Try the Striped Throw. By knotting 4 pieces of fleece together, you can instantly create a fun bed scarf or blanket that is perfect for jazzing up your bedroom.
Fun for teens and kids of all ages, Crafting with Fleece is a great book filled with awesome and easy projects. Show off team spirit or have fun decorating your apartment with these cute and clever projects that you can have done in just under a couple hours!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More