Christmas Stocking Cross Stitch Book
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The tree is up and decorated, the fire in the fireplace dances and crackles, and the snow falls softly outside as you sit inside with your mug of hot cocoa. As Bing Crosby softly croons in the backgroud, you get out your copy of Christmas Stocking and get to work making this beautiful stocking for your son or daughter. Sound delightful? I think so, too!
If you love everything about the Christmas season, you're sure to love this Christmas Stocking booklet. With all the patterns and instructions you need to make a beautiful Victorian-inspired stocking, this booklet is the perfect gift (or gift-making instructions) for anyone on your list.
Made using a cross stitch pattern, this exquisite stocking looks professionally made...and no one will believe that you actually made this yourself! Even Mrs. Claus is sure to send her well wishes to the crafter who creates this amazing stocking. You can give the stocking as a gift or fill it with goodies and give it to a new neighbor as a housewarming gift. No matter how you use it, this lovely Christmas stocking is sure to bring a smile to anyone's face!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More