Christmas Stocking Cross Stitch Book
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The tree is up and decorated, the fire in the fireplace dances and crackles, and the snow falls softly outside as you sit inside with your mug of hot cocoa. As Bing Crosby softly croons in the backgroud, you get out your copy of Christmas Stocking and get to work making this beautiful stocking for your son or daughter. Sound delightful? I think so, too!
If you love everything about the Christmas season, you're sure to love this Christmas Stocking booklet. With all the patterns and instructions you need to make a beautiful Victorian-inspired stocking, this booklet is the perfect gift (or gift-making instructions) for anyone on your list.
Made using a cross stitch pattern, this exquisite stocking looks professionally made...and no one will believe that you actually made this yourself! Even Mrs. Claus is sure to send her well wishes to the crafter who creates this amazing stocking. You can give the stocking as a gift or fill it with goodies and give it to a new neighbor as a housewarming gift. No matter how you use it, this lovely Christmas stocking is sure to bring a smile to anyone's face!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe