Christmas Stocking Cross Stitch Book
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The tree is up and decorated, the fire in the fireplace dances and crackles, and the snow falls softly outside as you sit inside with your mug of hot cocoa. As Bing Crosby softly croons in the backgroud, you get out your copy of Christmas Stocking and get to work making this beautiful stocking for your son or daughter. Sound delightful? I think so, too!
If you love everything about the Christmas season, you're sure to love this Christmas Stocking booklet. With all the patterns and instructions you need to make a beautiful Victorian-inspired stocking, this booklet is the perfect gift (or gift-making instructions) for anyone on your list.
Made using a cross stitch pattern, this exquisite stocking looks professionally made...and no one will believe that you actually made this yourself! Even Mrs. Claus is sure to send her well wishes to the crafter who creates this amazing stocking. You can give the stocking as a gift or fill it with goodies and give it to a new neighbor as a housewarming gift. No matter how you use it, this lovely Christmas stocking is sure to bring a smile to anyone's face!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Bouffants and Broken Hearts Adult Coloring Book Review
- Fun with Stitchables! Book Review
- Card Making with Cricut
- Leisure Arts Plastic Canvas Collection
- Wood, Craft, Love
- Beading In No Time
- 20 Ways to Draw a Tree
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Bohemian Inspired Jewelry
- Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tonic Studios
- Simple Drop Stitch Scarf
- Fun and Simple Chunky Knit Scarf
- Elegant 2017 Lucky Bracelet Tutorial
- Printable Coloring Calendar 2017: January
- Funky Tie Dye Socks
- Make Your own Miniature Barn Doors to Hide Wall Plugs
- Rotten Banana: a DIY Early Reading Game
- Stunning Toothbrush Bracelet