13 Crochet Baby Hat Patterns for Beginners
By: Chelsea Scarnegie, Editor, FaveCrafts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Welcome the newest member of the family with free crochet baby hat patterns brought to life by your hands. These 13 Crochet Baby Hat Patterns for Beginners are a great way to learn new crocheting techniques while slowly building your skills and confidence. And there's no better way to practice crocheting than by making a gift for someone special. The crochet baby hat patterns in this collection range from classic and traditional to unusual and unique.
Create these 13 Crochet Baby Hat Patterns for Beginners and have fun making a homemade gift. It will save you money and will conjur up smiles when it is put on baby's head. Just when you thought your baby couldn't get any cuter, wait until you see what happens when you put a hat on him or her. Everyone will love these precious hats, but no one will appreciate the snuggly warmth as much as baby. Take your crochet hooks for a little spin and try out these free crochet baby hat patterns.
If you're looking for more adorable things to crochet for your baby, check out these 27 Cute Free Crochet Patterns for Babies.
13 Crochet Baby Hat Patterns for Beginners Table of Contents
- Classic Crochet Baby Hat Patterns
- Crochet Beanie Patterns for Babies
- Unique Crochet Hat Patterns for Babies
You can go wrong with any of these timeless crochet baby hat patterns because they look cute during any season all year long.
- Baby Ruffle Hat: This adorable Baby Ruffle Hat pattern is perfect for newborn baby girls. Made with soft bubblegum pink yarn and embellished with a sweet ruffle, this hat is as much fun to make as it is to give.
- Baby Blue Hat: Crochet a cute baby blue hat. This free crochet pattern from Many Creative Gifts is a great one that can be made for a new addition to the family.
- Baby Toque Crochet Hat: A sweet picot border and peaked top complete this adorable baby toque. Use this free crochet hat pattern from Bernat Yarns to create a wonderful gift for the new baby.
- Baby Crochet Pom Pom Hat: There's nothing sweeter than a newborn baby so why not shower her with a beautiful baby crochet pom pom hat. This pattern by Emilda Herrington is a unisex pattern that fits babies up to six months old.
- Unbelievably Easy Crochet Baby Hat: Before you head to a baby shower, work up this Unbelievably Easy Crochet Baby Hat. Crochet baby hat patterns always turn into fabulous gifts that any new mommy can appreciate.
Babies and beanies go together like cookies and milk, so bring to life a few crochet beanie patterns for babies and watch their little smiles widen.
- Darling Daisy Baby Beanie: Babies of all ages will love wearing this cute Darling Daisy Baby Beanie. Embellished with an adorable flower, this crocheted baby beanie makes a wonderful new baby gift and a fun hat to wear in the spring and summer.
- Baby Crochet Beanie: Crocheting for baby has never been as simple or fun. This Baby Crochet Beanie is an adorable project that you'll love to make for any little ones in your life.
- Watermelon Baby Beanie: This adorable Watermelon Baby Beanie is great for keeping your baby's head nice and warm. This is a simple crochet pattern that would be great for a weekend project or making crocheted hats for charity.
When it comes to baby shower gifts, nothing says you care quite like these 34 Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns, Free Tutorials and More.
For something a little different, try your hand at these crochet hat patterns for babies that will have everyone stunned knowing it was handmade.
- Rainbow Hat for Baby: The only thing sweeter than a new baby is this adorable Rainbow Hat for Baby! Free crochet baby hat patterns like this are great for expecting moms or fun projects for those who have to wait in the waiting room!
- Baby Hat with Tassle: This is an adorable baby hat from DMC Threads you can crochet yourself. The tassels really add a little something.
- Flirty 50s Scalloped Crocheted Hat: This sweet Flirty 50s Scalloped Crocheted Hat is great for little girls. Complete with a romantic scalloped border, this crocheted hat pattern gives you vintage style with today's twist.
- Impossibly Cute Baby Skull Hat: You don't need to spend money at the store for your precious little one. Instead, you can make a crochet baby hat all on your own with this Impossibly Cute Baby Skull Hat.
- Super-Cute Crocheted Cupcake Hat: This super-cute crocheted cupcake hat from Red Heart Yarn is one of our favorite free crochet baby hat patterns. It's adorable and warm!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 28 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners + 4 Bonus Patterns
- 1-Hour Crochet Coffee Cozy
- 9 Crochet Stitch Videos
- Cathedral Motif Granny Square Crochet Pattern
- 8 Easy Crochet Patterns
- Striped Crochet Afghan
- Magical Healing Crochet Dishcloth
- Beginner's Guide to Free Crochet Patterns
- Spa Day Crochet Washcloths
- Beginning Crochet: Part 3
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Arch Columns Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Baby's First Valentine's Day Shirt
- Dyed Leopard Print Easter Egg Craft
- Polymer Clay Shamrock Pin St. Patrick's Day Craft
- Sparkly St. Patrick's Day Treat Bags
- Stenciled Ornament Kit from Stencil1
- Beaders Delight Box from Cousin
- Plaid Prize Pack
- Styrofoam Kits and Gift Cards from DOW Chemical
- Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit