Learn to Sew with Sewing eBooks from FaveCrafts.com
New sewing eBooks from FaveCrafts.com capture a revival of interest in sewing, especially for those learning to sew for the first time
October 19, 2009—Northbrook, IL— The growing popularity of sewing as a leisure activity is part of a nationwide renewal of interest in crafting, DIY and traditional “homemaking” skills. The recession has encouraged these skills for their cost-saving benefits, but the definition of such crafts as sewing has also changed. More and more people view sewing as a legitimate creative outlet for non-professional sewers too, learnable by anyone and practiced in leisure time as a hobby.
With the availability of free sewing tutorials and easy sewing patterns online, many people are learning this new sewing hobby from the comfort of their homes. The craft website, www.FaveCrafts.com, presents two eBooks for this growing sewing trend, one compiled from popular craft manufacturers and one from the contributions of talented craft bloggers. Crafts can download and print these craft eBooks for free.
The first eBook, Sewing for Beginners, is a resource for those learning how to sew, with how to-guides for choosing sewing materials, caring for fabric and more. The eBook includes 20 sewing patterns for beginners, most with uncomplicated stitches and minimal measuring. Because every sewer needs a pincushion or two, this eBook starts off with three different versions you can make yourself.
The second eBook, Sewing Crafts from Bloggers, features a collection of 25 free patterns from bloggers who love to sew. These patterns are organized into categories for easy clothing, sewing for the holidays and home décor crafts. With inexpensive materials and free sewing patterns like those available for download in craft eBooks, people can learn how to sew at minimal cost.
Go to http://www.favecrafts.com/index.php/hct/Latest-Free-eBooks to download the two free sewing craft eBooks from FaveCrafts.com.
Caley Walsh, Editor
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking.
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Bullseye Tie Dye Technique
- Crochet Snowman Family
- Updated Amish Bars Throw
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- DIY Snowman Decorated Candle
- Leather and Twine Crochet Basket
- Snow Babies Amigurumi
- Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Marvy Uchida Color In Markers Review
- Balance Focus DIY Postcards
- Energizing Mandala Printables
- Washi Tape Coloring Sheet
- Healing Hearts Coloring Page
- Peacock Printable Coloring Page
- Merry Tree Adult Coloring Page
- Easy Christmas Paper Sock
- Pom Pom DIY Christmas Tree
- Merry Popsicle Stick Ornament