Learn to Sew with Sewing eBooks from FaveCrafts.com
New sewing eBooks from FaveCrafts.com capture a revival of interest in sewing, especially for those learning to sew for the first time
October 19, 2009—Northbrook, IL— The growing popularity of sewing as a leisure activity is part of a nationwide renewal of interest in crafting, DIY and traditional “homemaking” skills. The recession has encouraged these skills for their cost-saving benefits, but the definition of such crafts as sewing has also changed. More and more people view sewing as a legitimate creative outlet for non-professional sewers too, learnable by anyone and practiced in leisure time as a hobby.
With the availability of free sewing tutorials and easy sewing patterns online, many people are learning this new sewing hobby from the comfort of their homes. The craft website, www.FaveCrafts.com, presents two eBooks for this growing sewing trend, one compiled from popular craft manufacturers and one from the contributions of talented craft bloggers. Crafts can download and print these craft eBooks for free.
The first eBook, Sewing for Beginners, is a resource for those learning how to sew, with how to-guides for choosing sewing materials, caring for fabric and more. The eBook includes 20 sewing patterns for beginners, most with uncomplicated stitches and minimal measuring. Because every sewer needs a pincushion or two, this eBook starts off with three different versions you can make yourself.
The second eBook, Sewing Crafts from Bloggers, features a collection of 25 free patterns from bloggers who love to sew. These patterns are organized into categories for easy clothing, sewing for the holidays and home décor crafts. With inexpensive materials and free sewing patterns like those available for download in craft eBooks, people can learn how to sew at minimal cost.
Go to http://www.favecrafts.com/index.php/hct/Latest-Free-eBooks to download the two free sewing craft eBooks from FaveCrafts.com.
Caley Walsh, Editor
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking.
- Santa's Christmas Cowboy Boot
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- 24 Miniature Crochet Patterns
- Grayscale Ombre Slouch
- 25 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Red Crochet Afghan
- DIY Yarn Wall Hanging
- Helen's Autumn Sunshine Crochet Mandala
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Thinker Dragon Coloring Page
- Abstract Coloring Pages for Kids
- Spring Buggies Coloring Pages
- Elegant Rose Zentangle Coloring Page
- Zebra Zentangle Coloring Page
- Butterfly Zentangle Coloring Page
- Lion Zentangle Coloring Page
- Giraffe Zentangle Coloring Page
- Ladybug Zentangle Coloring Page
- Bald Eagle Zentangle Coloring Page