Here comes the bride on this one-of-a-kind gift bag made with craft foam and foam paint. Present it to the bride-to-be at a wedding shower for a personal touch.
DecoArt Products Required
- 2-mm craft foam sheets: white, black, and red
- Small sharp scissors
- Craft knife
- Lo-temp glue gun
- Hole punch
- Curling ribbon: red and white
- White paper sack, DMD/Paper Reflections: 4 5/8" x 2 7/8" x 8 5/8"
1. Cut out wedding dress pattern and use pencil to trace it onto white craft foam. Trace heart and ribbon bow onto red foam.
2. Cut out all foam shapes. Cut 4" x 6" rectangle from red foam.
3. Glue red bow on waist of wedding dress. Center and glue dress over red rectangle.
4. Referring to photo, use Silver Metallic Foam Paint to paint buttons and scallop with dots on dress. Write "Mrs." on heart shape. Let dry.
5. Use craft knife to cut 1/4" slit just below top center of heart.
6. Refer to photo for placement. Glue dress to front of sack, centering it at sides and bottom. Fold down top of sack and punch two holes about 1" apart. Pull ends of two curling ribbons through holes in sack and tie in bow at front.
7. Curl ends of ribbon and attach heart tag to one end of ribbon by folding end of ribbon through slit and gluing layers of ribbon together.