Looking for a creative gift for your partner? Create a beautiful homemade card from Uchida of America to express how you feel.
See this and more Valentine card phrases and homemade Valentine cards in 22 Lovely Valentine Cards and Poems!
- Marvy® Super Jumbo Scalloped Heart Clever Lever Craft Punch
- Marvy® Mega Scalloped Heart Clever Lever Craft Punch
- Marvy® Clever Lever Jumbo Craft Punch - Oval
- Marvy® Clever Lever Craft Punch - Circle
- Marvy® Brown ink pad
- Marvy® Tinted embossing pad
- White Flock- Stampendous
- Heat and Stick Powder
- Red Embossing powder
- Clear Stamps by Papertrey Ink (Borders & Corners Hearts, Butterfly Kisses)
- Pattern paper by We R Memory Keepers
- Cardstock by Prism
- Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Square brads –Creative Impressions
- Foam mount squares
- Marvy® Squishy Scissors
- Marvy® Paper Trimming Buddy with Score, Straight and wave blade
- Marvy® Heat Tool
- Synthetic sponge
- Trim pattern paper to 4 ¼ x 5 ½ . Score and fold in half. Trim off ½ inches with the wave blade. Trim a small strip of the stripped paper to adhere to the trimmed edge. Sponge both edges with Brown ink and adhere.
- Stamp love image in brown and the curly image with embossing ink, sprinkle with heat and stick powder, lightly heat, sprinkle with Flock and heat set. Punch out with scalloped heart punch. Repeat for a second heart.
- Stamp Solid heat image onto red cardstock with embossing ink. Sprinkle with Heat and Stick powder. Lightly heat then sprinkle with flock and heat set. Punch out with smaller scalloped heart.
- Punch out 2 ovals and one circle from brown cardstock as well as free hand cutting 2 antenna.
- Sponge all butterfly sections then adhere to card. Stamp trail image.
- Print words “Our has wings! Onto white cardstock making sure to leave room for the Love stamp. Print and trim. Stamp Love in saved space in embossing ink, sprinkle with red embossing powder and heat set. Secure strip to the card with brads.