Love From Me Card
By: Laura Mendoza for Provo Craft
Make a heartfelt card that uses scrapbooking techniques. Share this card with a loved one on Valentine's Day or any other day you want to spread the love.
- Cricut Expressions Machine
- Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge 29-0390
- Cuttin Up Cartridge 29-0288
- Big Cuts scallop deco edge scissors.
- Pink Scriptina 42-4836
- Black, red and white cardstock.
- Black pen
- Machine stitching (optional)
- This is a large card, so start with an 8 1/2x10 sheet of black cardstock and fold in half.
- Cut the pink script to 10x5 and hand cut the point at the bottom.
- You can machine stitch the pink script onto the black cardstock. You can also use a marker and just trace around the edge to give a similar look.
- Using your big cuts deco edge scissors, cut the scallop edge on a 1x5" strip of black cardstock (one edge only) and adhere to the top of the card.
- Using your Cricut Expressions and Cuttin' Up cartridge, cut the letters, "From Me" at 1 3/4" from black cardstock and an exclamation mark from white cardstock. Adhere to card, as shown.
- Using your Cricut Expressions and Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge, cut the letters "LOVE" at 1 1/2" from red cardstock. Adhere as shown.
- Using your Cricut Expressions and Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge, cut a star at 1 and anoter at 1 1/2" from white cardstock. Adhere as shown.
- Using your Cricut Expressions and Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge, cut a heart at 1 1/2" from red cardstock. Adhere as shown.
- WIth a black pen, trace the inside of both stars and the exclamation mark.