Get ready for spring and summer with this beautiful Daisy Topiary from Heartfelt Creations. Small topiary trees like this make great centerpieces for a table, or arrange them in varying sizes on your mantle for a stunning display.
- Daisy Patch Flowers PreCut Set
- Daisy Patch Die
- Paper Blossoms Molding Mat
- Paper Blossoms Tool Kit
- White card stock
- Clay pot
- Dowel rod
- 4” Styrofoam ball
- Spanish moss
- Styrofoam for clay pot
- Die cut machine
- Memento Ink: Paris Dusk, Summer Sky, Bahama Blue, Stickles: Midnight Blue, Baby Blue, Turquoise
- Blue netting
- Stamp the three smallest daisies on white card stock using the Paris Dusk, Summer Sky, and Bahama Blue. It will take 2 flowers for each blossom. (I used approximately 30 of each size of the daisy.)
- Cut out all the flowers with the matching die and die cut machine. Using the Paper Blossoms Tool Kit and Molding Mat to shape the daisies and give them dimension.
- Layer two flowers of the same size and color together using Zots.
- Cut a piece of Styrofoam to fit the clay pot.
- Cover the Styrofoam with Spanish moss.
- Cut a piece of dowel rod at 12”. Insert it in the foam in the flower pot.
- Cover the Styrofoam ball with the netting.
- Attach the Styrofoam ball to the other end of the dowel rod.
- Attach flowers to the Styrofoam ball using straight pins dipped in glue to form a permanent bond.
- Add the flowers varying the color and size of the daisies. After all the flowers are added to the Styrofoam ball, add small pieces of ribbon tucked in between flowers using straight pins. This will help to fill in any remaining bare space.
- Add stickles to the centers of all the daisies to add a little sparkle and to cover the pin heads. Add a bow to the dowel rod. Add a couple of loose daisies to the flower pot.