Paint Markers by Elmer's
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Elmer’s Glue
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I love painting, but I really have no control when it comes to holding a paintbrush. My hands shake, I use the wrong brush, or I accidently smear paint as I work my way across a piece.
However, when I learned about Elmer’s Painters Markers, I couldn’t wait to get painting again! Now I can add lovely touches to wood, pottery, ceramic, glass, metal, paper, plastic, fabrics, and more without worrying about smudging and smearing!
With the help of Elmer’s Painters Markers, you can enjoy painting to your heart’s content without worrying about mess and cleanup. Available in 10 colors (Orange, Yellow, Brown, Purple, Pink, Black, White Blue, Red, and Green), these markers are filled with acrylic paint and make adding small details easy and fun. They provide a permanent and streak-free look to almost any surface so you don’t have to worry about finding the right paint brush, mastering a certain painting technique, or fearing that your hands are too shaky to paint all those leaves and roses.
From cards to tee shirts, dressers to terra cotta pots, Elmer’s Painters Markers will help you transform your project into a masterpiece.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Glow in the Dark Table Tutorial
- Convertible Cowl Knitting Pattern
- Painted Apple Mason Jar Craft
- Cotton Candy Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- After School Snack Painted Wooden Caddy
- Mouse Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Snowman Hat Crochet Pattern
- Pumpkin Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Back To School Homemade Tote Bag
- Wavy Square Crochet Pattern