My Tile Glass Kits from Diamond Tech
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
My Tile Glass Kits
Gifted by Diamond Tech
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Hanging art on the wall is for squares. With the My Tile Glass Tile Kit and the My Tile Glass Pebble Kit from Diamond Tech, you can display your art as magnets, jewelry, backsplashes, trays, wall mosaics, and so much more! Simply print your image using a laser printer, soak the transfer in water, slowly slide onto glass surface and bake for long-lasting beautiful images.
Personally, I’m excited to get the Glass Tile Kit for my brother. He’s a photographer and is always looking for creative ways to expand his business. I think making key chains or magnets using his images and the My Tile Glass Tile Kit would be a great way for him to promote his business.
Another great thing about the My Tile Glass Tile Kit is that you can create a beautiful mosaic on the wall, on a tray, or on a garden stone, using photos or art that represent you! No more searching the ends of the earth to find the perfect tile pattern…now you can just make it yourself! Much less stressful, don’t you think?
Thinking more “out of the box”? Try the My Tile Glass Pebble Kit, complete with six glass pebbles, two laser transfer sheets for printing out your images, and instructions on how to make anything you desire! These pebbles would be great for making photo magnets or jewelry. I’m definitely keeping this in mind come Mother’s Day! I think my mom would love a photo necklace or bracelet.
All in all, the My Tile Glass Tile and Pebble Kits are great gifts for craft designers, artists, photographers, jewelry designers, or anyone who loves a great DIY project. Don’t limit yourself with picture frames…show off your art with style!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers
- Vintage Basket Easter Craft Project
- Recycled Egg Carton Easter Egg Basket
- Jumbo Easter Egg Kids Craft Idea
- Cuddly Bunny Easter Sewing Project