My Tile Glass Kits from Diamond Tech
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
My Tile Glass Kits
Gifted by Diamond Tech
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Hanging art on the wall is for squares. With the My Tile Glass Tile Kit and the My Tile Glass Pebble Kit from Diamond Tech, you can display your art as magnets, jewelry, backsplashes, trays, wall mosaics, and so much more! Simply print your image using a laser printer, soak the transfer in water, slowly slide onto glass surface and bake for long-lasting beautiful images.
Personally, I’m excited to get the Glass Tile Kit for my brother. He’s a photographer and is always looking for creative ways to expand his business. I think making key chains or magnets using his images and the My Tile Glass Tile Kit would be a great way for him to promote his business.
Another great thing about the My Tile Glass Tile Kit is that you can create a beautiful mosaic on the wall, on a tray, or on a garden stone, using photos or art that represent you! No more searching the ends of the earth to find the perfect tile pattern…now you can just make it yourself! Much less stressful, don’t you think?
Thinking more “out of the box”? Try the My Tile Glass Pebble Kit, complete with six glass pebbles, two laser transfer sheets for printing out your images, and instructions on how to make anything you desire! These pebbles would be great for making photo magnets or jewelry. I’m definitely keeping this in mind come Mother’s Day! I think my mom would love a photo necklace or bracelet.
All in all, the My Tile Glass Tile and Pebble Kits are great gifts for craft designers, artists, photographers, jewelry designers, or anyone who loves a great DIY project. Don’t limit yourself with picture frames…show off your art with style!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Zippy Loom
- Marvy Uchida Color In Markers Review
- Medium Rack System Review
- Practical Origami
- UpCart and UpGrade Bag Review
- Evolution Advanced Die-Cutting/Embossing Machine
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oyster Clusters
- TriFold, LLC
- UpCart and UpGrade Bag Review
- Needle Felting from Basics to Bears Review
- Make Easy Picture Frames from Old School Papers
- Along Came A Spider Yarn Wreath
- Easy Puffy Colorful Purse
- Faux Marble Tray-an Easy DIY to Make
- DIY Notebooks for Back to School
- Off The Shoulder T-Shirt Dress