Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Cricut Cartridge Everyday Paper Dolls
Purchased By: Reviewer
Provo Craft Cricut
Reviewed By: Hannah Gettleman
If you’re looking for a fun new way for your child to explore his or her imagination, be sure to pick up this Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge from the Provo Craft Cricut collection. Your child can make an entire town of paper dolls to play with and outfit them for any adventure their imagination takes them. It is so simple and easy to assemble, and with 100 doll and clothing options, as well as props such as guitars, beach toys and trucks, your child will never run out ideas for creative exploring.
Depending on the machine you use, cuts can range from small to large. With the regular Cricut, they are usually 1 inch to 5 ½ inches; with the Cricut Create, they can be ¼ inch to 11 ½ inches, and with the Cricut Expression, the dolls can range from ¼ inch to 23 ½ inches. No matter the size of your Cricut, your child’s new play friends will be bursting with excitement.
The kit includes one keyboard overlay, the cartridge and an easy-to-follow instruction booklet. Your child will never run out of ideas with themes such as seasons, sports and professions. The collection features dolls doing everyday things that you do in your everyday life. However, this kit is not just for children. If you’re a savvy crafter and need a refreshing change of ideas, you’ll also love this kit. I used this kit on a rainy Saturday afternoon, and made a doll play in the rain, complete with a cute red raincoat and polka dot rain boots. It’s such a cute activity to do with your kids, but they can also be useful for work or anywhere around the house. Use the latest Cricut cartridges to create unique designs for every adventure. The possibilities are so versatile and endless, you’ll never be bored.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- SketchBox May Premium Box Review
- Custom Coloring Canvas Wall Art Review
- Romney Ridge Farm Yarn
- Sculpey Clay Color Sampler and Essential Tool Kit
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Two-Tray Box Review
- Practical Origami
- GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand Review
- PLUS America Decoration Rollers
- DCWV Paper Pack Collection
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Watercolor Flawlessly for Beginners
- Glass Jar Mod Podge Makeover
- Crochet Shell N Chains Scarf
- USA Mason Jar Knit Cozy
- Patriotic Mason Jar Crochet Cozy
- Mouse Hole Wall Decor
- Lacy Star Crochet Stitch
- Delicate Shells Crochet Stitch
- Charging Station Recycled Craft
- Double Seed Stitch Coffee Cozy