Mixed Media How to Make Polymer Clay Beads DVD
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This DVD is a partnership between Interweave Press and Rio Grande (www.riogrande.com) and an excellent partnership it is. Artist Ronna Sarvas Veltman takes you through watch and learn step-by-step lessons to create some awesome polymer clay beads. You will need the tools: polymer clay, acrylic roller, tissue blade, glass work surface, acrylic paints, texture materials like stamps and texture pads, latex gloves, and alcohol wipes. You learn a variety of shapes, bringing the best form to colors, and you’ll end up with beads large and small, thick and thin, simple and intricate. The running time is 75 minutes and a new 2010 release. It’s practical for many of us to learn from DVD and stop the disk when we miss the tip or replay segments to see more detail. You can personalize and customize all the beads to your own sense of style and flair.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 15 Spring Craft Ideas For Everyone
- Chevron Shape Tape
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers