Martha Stewart Cupcake Craft Punch
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This is my favorite punch! The cupcake motif is always popular with all ages, but is one of the top themes running through the home décor and gift industries. This punch is well made and can be used to make cupcakes out of all your paper scraps! You’ll have a blast with all the endless possibilities of putting together cupcakes. The punch stamps out the top of the cupcake and the bottom so you can mix and match combos instead of having a single cupcake shape punched. My friends and I love making stickers out of the cupcakes using the small Xyron sticker maker. You run the top and bottoms through, and then adhere the top to a bottom leaving it on the paper backing until used. It is a fun punch that can be used any season and any occasion.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Leisure Arts Book Bundle
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Beginner Pack
- Red Heart Fancy Yarn Pack
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Decor, and More free eBook
- American Quilter's Society Gift Card
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- Sheet Metal Bracelet DIY Craft Project
- Stenciled Metal Vase
- Structured Pattern Skirt DIY Craft Project