Handmade Charlotte Stencils
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Handmade Charlotte Stencils
Gifted by Handmade Charlotte
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Stencils are a great way to add lettering and shapes to your decor, and with these adorable Handmade Charlotte Stencil kits, you can personalization to anything from your scrapbook pages to your living room wall.
Each kit contains anywhere from 40-80 stencils. Made from durable cardboard, these paper stencils can easily be used more than once, and are great for drawing and painting projects.
What I love most about these stencil kits is that each one comes with at least 1 alphabet sheet, a sheet of borders, and several sheets of whimsical and fun clip art images. Included in this collection is a label kit, a kit full of fun and artistic patterns, a frame kit, and a celestial themed kit.
I happen to love the pattern kit. With a variety of polka dots, chevron patterns, and alphabet and letter sheets, this kit can be used for just about anything. I think I'm going to use the chevron pattern to create some new throw pillows for my couch!
I also love the frame kit, which comes with 84 unique designs. This is a great way to frame pictures on the wall or add cute borders to your paper crafts or painting projects.
The labels kit also has 84 designs, making it super easy to add a label to just about anything! This is a great way to keep your life organized and make sure everything from your keys to your brown sugar has it's own place in your home.
Finally the celestial kit has adorable stars, moons, rockets, and planets--great for a little boy's room.
If you're looking for fun and unique ways to add personalization to your home decor, you're going to love the cute and easy to use stencils from Handmade Charlotte!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Clay Tool Starter Kit and Classic Clay
- Practical Origami
- Extreme Glitter Paint
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Dodz Self-Adhesive Dots
- Darice Embossing Folders
- Scotch Super Glue and Adhesive Dots
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Anchor Threads
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ornamental Easter Eggs
- Robin Josephs
- Easter Bunny Canvas
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- "The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More" free eBook
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft