Faber Castell Art Journaling Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Getting Started Art Journaling Creative Studio
Kit of materials to create art journaling books and pages
Gifted by Faber-Castell
Reviewed By Maria Nerius, FaveCrafts.com Resident Craft Expert
Art journaling is coming mainstream with more exposure to mixed media, altered arts, and collage creativity. Every crafter and artist should be keeping a record of projects made and ideas for the future. It’s a safe place to store all those wonderful inspirations that come as you are gazing out a window or waiting patiently at the doctor’s office. This kit is a beautiful presentation of journaling materials that include: 4 Art Grip® Aquarelle pencils, 3 PITT® artist pens, a Goldfaber graphite pencil HB, a Faber-Castell PVC free eraser, white gesso, 15 sheets of amazing printed paper, craft glue, 6 illustration boards, 3 silver rings for binding, and a well written and illustrated 24 page book of instruction. For those who enjoy art, but don’t have the confidence to try creating it, this kit makes it fun, relaxing, and stress-free. You’ll find yourself looking up at the clock and wondering how time passed so quickly as this kit is absorbing and inspiring.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts