Coats & Clark 200th Anniversary Spools and Tin
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
It's rare that you come across a company that has been so beloved and trusted by its fans for more than 200 years. With a history that takes them all over the world–from its humble beginnings in Scotland to its world-wide fame–Coats & Clark has helped sewists, quilters, and other textile enthusiasts create amazing projects and designs.
Perhaps best known for its thread and sewing supplies, Coats & Clark is celebrating 200 years of service to generations of crafting communities with a rare collection of Dual Duty XP General Purpose Thread and a special collector's tin to hold all of your must-have sewing essentials. The Dual Duty XP General Purpose Thread contains 18 spools of colorful threads, 250 yards each. With this collection, you'll have thread in every color of the rainbow and then some! Available in a storybook-inspired kit, this thread is great for quilters and sewists.
All of the thread as well as a few more supplies will fit in this adorable Coats & Clark 200 Years Special Collector's Tin. Decorated with vintage advertisements, this organizer is perfect for collectors and enthusiasts. The sturdy beaded handle can withstand your sewing stash no matter what the weight and last you a good 200 years or more! Celebrate all that Coats & Clark has done for the crafting community with these fabulous anniversary items available now for a limited time.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Creative Watercolor Art Project
- Teacup Candles
- Ombre Dyed Yarn
- Adorable Homemade Card Design
- Minion Key Charms
- Adorable Crochet Coaster
- Glow in the Dark Table Tutorial
- Convertible Cowl Knitting Pattern
- Painted Apple Mason Jar Craft
- Cotton Candy Baby Hat Crochet Pattern