Coats & Clark 200th Anniversary Spools and Tin
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
It's rare that you come across a company that has been so beloved and trusted by its fans for more than 200 years. With a history that takes them all over the world–from its humble beginnings in Scotland to its world-wide fame–Coats & Clark has helped sewists, quilters, and other textile enthusiasts create amazing projects and designs.
Perhaps best known for its thread and sewing supplies, Coats & Clark is celebrating 200 years of service to generations of crafting communities with a rare collection of Dual Duty XP General Purpose Thread and a special collector's tin to hold all of your must-have sewing essentials. The Dual Duty XP General Purpose Thread contains 18 spools of colorful threads, 250 yards each. With this collection, you'll have thread in every color of the rainbow and then some! Available in a storybook-inspired kit, this thread is great for quilters and sewists.
All of the thread as well as a few more supplies will fit in this adorable Coats & Clark 200 Years Special Collector's Tin. Decorated with vintage advertisements, this organizer is perfect for collectors and enthusiasts. The sturdy beaded handle can withstand your sewing stash no matter what the weight and last you a good 200 years or more! Celebrate all that Coats & Clark has done for the crafting community with these fabulous anniversary items available now for a limited time.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hemp Cord
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees