Butterfly Feeder Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Butterfly Feeder Kit
Gifted by Diamond Tech
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Use this easy Butterfly Feeder Kit to attract wild butterflies to your garden! Made with cement and sand and a variety of glass butterflies, this simple feeder would look great in anyone's yard.
Perfect for crafters ages 8 and up, this mosaic kit comes with everything you need to make your very own butterfly feeder. Kids and adults alike will enjoy watching all the butterflies come and go from the garden this summer!
The shallow well holds sand and salt along with water. When the water evaporates butterflies are attracted to the minerals left behind from the hard water and salt. Once butterflies know where they can find these minerals, they will return regularly. Place overripe fruit on the rim of the feeder to allure butterflies. Place it in your outdoor space and transform it into an enchanted butterfly garden.
This mosaic kit makes a great gift for summertime occasions, be it birthdays, Mother's Day, or a housewarming party. Complete with sand and instructions for use, this butterfly feeder will not crack in the snow or fade in the sun. There's currently no other kit of this nature on the market, so it's a sure fire way to bring butterflies to your garden all season long!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make Chopstick Bags
- Boho Tassel DIY Necklace
- Upcycled Watch Face DIY Earrings
- Sea Stone DIY Bracelet
- Ikea Tarva Dresser Makeover with Fabric Lined Drawers
- Sushi Bling
- Inside Out Movie-Themed Shoes
- Polka Dot Little Girls' Apron
- Simple and Elegant Hexagon Art Projects
- Lucky Hat Centerpiece