Butterfly Feeder Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Butterfly Feeder Kit
Gifted by Diamond Tech
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Use this easy Butterfly Feeder Kit to attract wild butterflies to your garden! Made with cement and sand and a variety of glass butterflies, this simple feeder would look great in anyone's yard.
Perfect for crafters ages 8 and up, this mosaic kit comes with everything you need to make your very own butterfly feeder. Kids and adults alike will enjoy watching all the butterflies come and go from the garden this summer!
The shallow well holds sand and salt along with water. When the water evaporates butterflies are attracted to the minerals left behind from the hard water and salt. Once butterflies know where they can find these minerals, they will return regularly. Place overripe fruit on the rim of the feeder to allure butterflies. Place it in your outdoor space and transform it into an enchanted butterfly garden.
This mosaic kit makes a great gift for summertime occasions, be it birthdays, Mother's Day, or a housewarming party. Complete with sand and instructions for use, this butterfly feeder will not crack in the snow or fade in the sun. There's currently no other kit of this nature on the market, so it's a sure fire way to bring butterflies to your garden all season long!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts