Create a garden-themed greeting card with a flower-filled basket and colorful ribbon.
Click for bigger picture
DecoArt Products Required
Laurie Speltz's Instant Images
- IIT01 - 3/4 in. Flat Brush
- IIP04 - Garden Pocket Template
- IIT05 - 1 Short Liner Brush
- IIT06 - 3/8 in. Duo Tool
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DAO7 - Moon Yellow
- DAO64 - Burnt Umber
- DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DAO68 - Slate Grey
- DA128 - Deep Burgundy
- DA133 - Hauser Dark Green
- DA163 - Honey Brown
- DA191 - Camel
- DA238 - Canyon Orange
- DA276 - Razzle Berry --- NEW!!
- Scrapbook papers
- Permanent ink pens
- Greeting card or cardstock
- Cut cardstock as desired to create card or use ready-made blank card.
- Base basket with Camel. Pounce again with Honey Brown. Pounce bottom of each section again with Burnt Umber. (You can add a little Lamp Black if necessary.)
- Use liner brush to add weave lines with Burnt Umber. Add dots with Burnt Umber.
- Stems, leaves, and lettering are done with Hauser Dark Green.
- Dark red tulips are Deep Burgundy. Orange ones are based with Canyon Orange and shaded with Deep Burgundy. Pink flowers are Razzle Berry with Moon Yellow or Canyon Orange centers.
- White flowers are created by pulling dots of Snow White; centers are Razzle Berry.
- Pounce under basket with Hauser Dark Green.
- Background dots are Moon Yellow and Snow White.
- Garden tool has Burnt Umber handle and Slate Grey metal points.
- Add inked lines with permanent ink pens.
Refer to template and tool packages for additional information on template and tool usage and