With the help of a fun bunny stamp from Posh Impressions, create a set of Easter bunny cards to say Happy Easter or even happy winter. Bunny adapts to every season with hats, scarves and ribbon stamps.
Four More Easter Cards Below!
- Vertical cards that open 1/3 the distance from the card’s right hand side
- Dee Gruenig Easter Set
- Any other sets you would like combined or Small Easter Set
- Dee Gruenig Signature Brush Art Markers set from Marvy
- Dee Gruenig Blending Blox from Marvy if you want blends made easily
- Crack N Peel sticker paper. Dee uses opaque rather than glossy so that what is beneath does not show through.
- Optional Letter set for unlimited versatility (a bargain)
- Regular scissors. the heavy duty type are not needed.
- Practice on scratch paper first to find what you like best and to feel comfortable with the procedure.
- Stamp right side border using pens for solid color look or drag Blending Blox pad top to bottom for blended effect you see on this page. Drag several times. If margin is not crisp, use corresponding color of pen and ruler and drop crisp line.
- Select a background stamp. Color back of stamp on rubber with pen and press to card.
- Stamp bunny on sticker paper. Cut out leaving 1/32 inch all around to provide definition from background.
- Do the same with cactus or tree or your choice of stamp.
- Stick images in place. Move around with backing to see preferred arrangement. Attach one corner and smooth with hand to eliminate chance of bubble or wrinkle forming.
- Add any details like a hat.
- Share result with pride and get deserved compliments.