Follow Us on Facebook
Get updates from FaveCrafts.com posted directly to your News Feed.
Mini Knitting Tote
By: Stacy for Golden Bird Knits
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Make this mini knitting tote to hang on your Christmas tree or as a gift topper for an avid knitter. These free online knitting patterns show you just how easy it is.
To finish the bag:
* Sew side seams using mattress stitch.
* Knit a 5 inch I-cord using size 2 DPNs and two stitches.
* Sew I-cord to inside seam of bag to form handle.
* Make 4 or 5 tiny skeins using scrap yarn. Dab craft glue on the yarn as you form the skein so it holds its shape.
* Make toothpick needles by cutting the tips off of two toothpicks and using craft glue to secure each bead to the tip of each toothpick.
* Stuff the bottom of the bag with cotton or scrap yarn. Dab glue inside so it won’t come out.
* Arrange the tiny skeins near the top of the bag so they are slightly peeking out. Dab glue inside the bag again to secure the skeins.
* Place the toothpick needles inside the bag so the ends stick out, as shown in the picture.
Related Products to Buy from CutRateCrafts.com - save 15-30%