Follow Us on Facebook
Get updates from FaveCrafts.com posted directly to your News Feed.
Thanks for signing up!
Trapped Starfish Necklace
By: Fernando DaSilva for Beadalon
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Create a dazzling crystal starfish necklace perfect for any occasion.
1. Cut 9 pieces of crinkle wire to desired length;
2. Feed 3 strands of wire together onto a crimp tube, make a simple loop and crimp using crimping tool; cover crimp tube using a crimp cover bead.
3. Create one strand with 12 jet crystal beads placed with 1 ½ inch apart from each other. Use the adhesive applicator to glue beads in desired place.
4. Create 2 strands with 12 crystals beads on each strand and place them using adhesive like on step 3; repeat step 2 to finish the opposite ends crimping them all together using same technique.
5. Create 2 more groups of 3 strands each repeating steps 3 and 4. Place crystals randomly to achieve similar sample’s look.
6. Cut a 2' piece of German style wire ad make a simple half loop with round nose pliers at one end of wire.
7. Slide (attach) one end of each group of strands made on steps 2,3 and 4 to the loop and using chain nose pliers wrap wire around its neck twice and then trim excess wire with cutters.
8. String one cone into the wire and make a simple loop and wrap around its neck twice and then trim excess wire.
9. Attach one EZ lobster clasps to the end using chain nose pliers; repeat same steps to finish the opposite end of necklace.
10. Connect both lobster clasps to jump ring.
11. Cut 1 piece of 2’ wire and string a crimp tube into and crimp it, creating a small loop and then trim excess wire.
12. String 3 jet crystals beads into the wire and place them ¼ ‘ apart from each other using Bead Fix adhesive to glue it onto the wire; make 5 more strands like these.
13. Slide 3 strands made from step 12 on each side of pinch bail and insert into the starfish crystal hole and then close carefully.
14. Attach starfish pendant to jump ring using quick link connector.
15. Your necklace is ready.
Related Products to Buy from CutRateCrafts.com - save 15-30%
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Top Jewelry Making Projects