Silver Splendor Bracelet
By: Katie Hacker for Beadalon
Create a beautiful purple and black beaded bracelet from Katie Hacker perfect for any occasion.
- 48 in. (122cm) length - Beadalon 49 Strand silver plated stringing wire
- 1 pkg. - 4mm Purple round faceted cat eye glass beads
- 1 pkg. - 4mm Black round faceted cat eye glass beads
- 8 - Size #1 Crimp tubes, silver plating
- 2 - 3-to-1 Triangle ring end connectors, silver plated
- 2 - 6mm Jump rings, silver plated
- 1 - 12.8mm Small lobster clasp, silver plated
- Medium curb chain
- Designer micro crimper
- Designer flush cutter
- Cut four 12 in. (30.5cm) lengths of Beadalon 49 Strand silver plated stringing wire.
- Using a crimp tube, attach one wire to each outer loop on a ring end connector. Attach two wires to the center loop.
- String a black bead onto an outer wire. String a center wire through the opposite end of the same bead. Repeat for the other set of wires.
- Hold the center wires together and string a purple bead.
- String a purple bead and a black bead onto an outer wire. String a center wire through the opposite end of the black bead to form a circle. Repeat for the other set of wires.
- Tip: To create consistent circles, adjust the wire tension as you bead. Use a ruler to measure the diameter of the circles for even sizing.
- Continue to bead, repeating steps 4 and 5 until the beaded section measures 4 1/2 to 5 in. (11.43cm - 12.7cm). Then use crimp tubes to attach the wires to the other ring end connector, as in Step 2.
- Use a jump ring to attach a clasp to one end of the bracelet. Cut a length of medium curb chain to serve as an extension chain and attach to the other end.