Decorate a card with a fun cartridge that says you float my boat. Any loved one would love to get this card. Different colored cardstock makes this a great papercraft to make.
- Cricut Expression® Personal Electronic Cutter with Plantin SchoolBook and Accent Essentials® cartridges 
- Cricut® Just Because Cards cartridge 
- Cardstock: black, blue (2), white, red, nautical patterned, water patterned
- White string
- Blue eyelets
- Eyelet setter
- 1/8" hole punch
- Paper trimmer
- Foam mounting squares and adhesive
- Cut one 7 ¾" x 4 ¾" block of nautical patterned cardstock. Cut one 7 ½" x 4 ½" block of white cardstock. Cut one 7 ¾" x 1" strip of water patterned cardstock. Use scissors to cut a wave pattern along top edge of strip.
- Cut card. Using Just Because Cards cartridge and blue cardstock, cut one 8" <Fishing>. Fold card. Layer nautical block, white block, and water patterned strip to card front as shown.
- Use hole punch to make holes in each corner of white block. Set eyelets in each corner. Thread string through eyelets, ending with a knot at top center of card.
- Cut boat. Using black cardstock, select Layer 1 feature and cut one 3 ¾" <Boat>. Repeat cut using nautical patterned cardstock and Layer2 feature. Using red cardstock, select Layer 1 feature, press Shift, and cut one 3 ¾" <Boat-s>. Repeat cut using Layer 2 feature. Repeat cut using blue cardstock and Layer 3/Shadow feature. Layer together. Adhere to card as shown using foam squares.
- Cut You float my boat. Using red cardstock, select Word feature and cut one 3 ½" <Boat>. Using blue cardstock, select Word feature and cut one 3 ½" <Boat-s>. Wrap string around os in float and boat as shown. Layer together using foam squares. Adhere to card as shown.