Make one of these witch heels candy favors from I Love to Create for your next Halloween party. These homemade party favors are sure to be a hit for children and adults alike. Use paper to craft a witch's high heel shoe.
- Aleene’s® Tacky Line Runner™
- Aleene’s® Tacky Dot Rolls™
- Card stock – black
- Bone folder
- Embellishments (buttons, rhinestones, feathers, ribbon)
- Use pencil to trace pattern on cardstock.
- Cut pattern and score appropriate lines with bone folder.
- Fold all score lines. Use bone folder to give a crisp crease to your folds.
- Adhere heel of shoe together with Aleene's® Tacky Tape Runner™.
- Adhere toe of shoe together with Aleene's® Tacky Tape Runner™.
- Embellish shoes with buttons, feathers, etc using Aleene's® Tacky Dot Rolls™.