Impress your Halloween party guests with your Halloween crafts! Give each guest a Magical Halloween Treat Holder by Terri O and have a happy holiday!
- Small tin cans with pull tab tops
- Safe can opener
- Halloween paper and embellishments
- Adhesive runner
- Tacky glue or E 6000 or industrial glue
- Using your “safe” can opener, open the cans from the bottom. Remove paper and wash. I made sure to keep the bottom with the can it came from just in case.
- Fill can with candy and glue bottom back on. I set something heavy on mine overnight to make sure it was firmly in place when it dried.
- Decorate the outside of the tin with paper and embellishments.
- Pass them out at your party and let everyone be amazed at how you got the candy inside the can without opening it!