Create beautiful square gift cards from Posh Impressions with a few stamps and kraft cardstock. Use these stamped cards to indicate gift recipient or to say thanks.
- kraft cardstock
- sticker paper
- a small frame stamp
- sunflower or other stamp
- stamping mat and back-up paper
- cleaning tray and damp rag
- brush art markers
- black matchable stamp pad-optional
- Cut cardstock to 3 ¼” x 6 ½” and fold to 3 ¼” square.
- Stamp frame using black pad or markers onto sticker paper and trim to 2 ¾” square.
- Stamp sunflower onto sticker paper and cut out leaving tiny white edges.
- Remove backing and stick frame onto card and flower onto frame.
- Hand write or stamp a message inside. You might try the Sailor White Writer pen to write on the kraft paper. We have them on the Sunday International web site.