A simple wood frame takes on elegance and style with champagne gold metallics.
DecoArt Products Required
Elegant Finish Metallics
- 1" flat brush
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Paper towels
- Painter's or masking tape
- Round mirrors, assorted sizes
- Foil snowflakes
- Looped trim, ivory
- White feathers
- Wood frame with 4" x 4" picture opening
Allow to dry between steps.
- Basecoat frame Champagne Gold.
- Use tape to mask off two stripes on one side of frame.
- Apply Crystal Craft Twinkles in open stripes. Remove tape.
- Position and adhere looped trim between stripes.
- Position and adhere small mirrors and snowflakes randomly on striped side of frame.
- Reverse card insert inside frame to blank side. Secure with glue.
- Position and adhere feathers, then larger mirror on frame inset.