This adorable centerpiece will get rave reviews from everyone, including the Easter Bunny.
- Krylon Short Cuts® Aerosol Paints - White (#SCS053)
- Assortment of Krylon® Short Cuts® paint (variety of colors-aerosol, brush on, and paint pens)
- 12 Plastic eggs
- 2 1/3 yds 3/8" Ribbon
- Clay pot
- Large branch from tree
- Jewels or sequins (optional)
- Styrofoam® brick
- Small detail brush
- Spray branch and clay pot with Gloss White. Let dry.
- Insert Styrofoam into clay pot (cut brick to fit). Cover with Easter grass and glue in place. Insert branch. Set aside.
- Pull apart each of the plastic eggs. Turn the top halves upside down. With nail and hammer punch a hole carefully through the top of each egg.
- Cut ribbon into 12 pieces, approximately 7" long. Loop each ribbon strip in half. Thread open ends into hole in top of each egg. Tie the open ends into a knot inside egg. Connect the bottom and top of each egg back together.
- Paint the eggs in any pattern you want. Refer to the photo for ideas. Let dry. You can embellish the eggs further by applying jewels or sequins.
- Hang eggs on tree. Note: If you use a branch from a live tree and keep the pot full of water, the branch will sprout leaves!
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.