Use buttons to create cute little bunnies perfect for Easter decorating. Turn into pins to wear on Easter or use as embellishments for Easter baskets, gift bags or greeting cards. This project comes to us compliments of Heidi Borchers for Inspired at Home.
- Buttons – 1 large, 2 medium and 1 small (white, pink or other springtime color)
- Aleene’s® Platinum Bond 7800 Glue
- Pom poms – white
- Felt – white
- Wire cutters
- If needed, cut shanks off buttons with wire cutters.
- Using photo as guide, glue buttons together to form shape of bunnies. Glue pom poms in place.
- Cut ears from felt and glue in place. Let all glue dry completely.
- To use as pin, glue pin back to back side. Let glue dry completely.
Heidi’s Designer Tips: If you don’t have pom poms, pull the tip off a cotton swab, roll it in your hand to reform a ball and voila – a perfect bunny tail!